If suddenly your Tik Tok account can’t post videos. That’s why you want to know why you can’t post videos on tiktok. As well as finding ways to fix it, do not ignore this article. DownTik will give you the most complete and detailed answer.
Why can’t post videos on tiktok
There are many reasons why you can’t post videos on your Tik Tok channel. In which, the most common reasons must be mentioned such as:
- Because you are leaving your account in Private mode. The
- The video you posted contains violent images, breaking the law, 18+, selling weapons, drugs. , banned substances, videos of a political nature, etc. The
- Video you posted violates copyright, reup other people’s videos
- You insert a link to another platform in your video The
- The video you posted is reported by many people.
- Because your network is having problems, the video is faulty, etc.
How To FIX TikTok Not Uploading Videos – DownTik
How to fix the failure to post videos on Tik Tok
Above we told you why we can’t post videos on tiktok. Then to solve this problem, we will show you how to fix it right below.
If you are leaving your account in Private mode, you must change it to Public. The way to change is also quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- Step 1: First, you will open the Tik Tok application and then select Me and then select the 3-dot icon
- Step 2: Next, you will select Privacy settings
- Step 3: Finally, you will select Who watches this video and then select Everyone.
You should delete videos that you are hidden
One way to fix the situation of not being able to post videos on Tik Tok is to delete hidden videos. If your previous video has some problems and cannot be uploaded. How to delete a video is also quite simple, just do the following:
- Step 1: First, you will open Tik Tok and then select Me
- Step 2: Next, you will select the video you want to delete
- Step 3: Then you will Select the 3-dot icon and then click Delete to finish.
Don’t post videos that violate copyright or community standards
DownTik has already told you why videos can’t be posted on tiktok. In which a very serious error is to let the video violate copyright and community guidelines. That’s why you should double check this before posting any videos. It is best not to post the following videos:
- Videos of other people that you reup on your Tik Tok channel
- Videos that contain violence, 18+, stimulants, banned substances
- Videos that are politically offensive
You also do not need to insert any links to another platform in the video. Because currently Tik Tok is banning this behavior. Therefore, the videos with the link inserted will never be able to be uploaded.
Test your network connection
Sometimes you can not post the video to your channel because the main Tik Tok is the network connection. Therefore you check tra network connection around. How to check is also quite simple, just need you to access other social networks such as Facebook, Zalo, …. Then upload a photo to see if it works. If proven your network is normal. If not, your network is having problems.
In addition, you also have to check if Tik Tok is having any errors. Because sometimes Tik Tok still has errors, making it impossible for users to upload videos.
Good tips ==> Visit DownTik.com to download Tik Tok videos without watermark fastest
Creating content for videos
Besides knowing why I can’t post videos on TikTok and how to fix it. Then when posting videos, you should also pay more attention to video quality. To attract more viewers, your channel will have more interaction and increase the number of followers.
To make a Tik Tok video is not difficult, as long as you know how to edit videos as well as think of a really creative content for your video. That way, you can make your videos attract many viewers.
When you finish reading this article of DownTik, you probably already know why you can’t post videos on tiktok. In addition, we also know how to fix this situation quickly and simply. Hopefully, after reading the entire article, you will be able to fix the situation of not being able to post videos to your Tik Tok account easily.