Currently, videos following slow motion Tik Tok effects are quite popular. Because it will make the video much more interesting. If you also want to record video according to this effect, but don’t know how to do it. Then this is the article you should check out. Because Downtik.com will guide you how to do slow motion on Tik Tok in the most detail.
How to record slow motion video Tik Tok simple
Currently you can directly record videos with slow motion effects on Tik Tok extremely simple. Specifically, you will do the following steps:
- First, you will take your phone and then access the red plus icon at the bottom of the screen
- Next, you will go to the speed icon and select the slow speed you want, for example x0.3, x0.5,..
- If you want your video to become more eye-catching, you can add other effects such as beauty, filter, etc.
- Then you click on the red circle icon to record video in slow motion. In addition, you can also combine music, voice or dub into the video you are recording right on Tik Tok
- When you finish recording the video, you will click Next to end the recording process.
- Finally, you just need to click Post if you want to upload that video to your Tik Tok channel.
How to make professional slowmo videos – Downtik.com
How to make slow motion Tik Tok effect for existing videos
If you already have a video from before and want this video to have a slow motion effect, it is also quite simple. Just follow the steps as follows:
- First, you will also have to open the Tik Tok application and then select the red icon under the screen
- Next, you will click on Upload and then download the video you want to do the slow motion effect
- you will drag on the red bar to adjust the duration of video that new uploaded
- Plus you can click on the symbol box to rotate the video and the clock icon to select the speed for your video
- After when finished, you will press Next and then select the Effect you want
- Continue you will choose the time and time you want the slow motion
- video When the video has aeffect, you will press Save
- To this step You can choose to add effects or insert voice and music into your video and then click Next
- Finally, you will click Post to upload that video to your Tik Tok channel.
How to make slow motion Tik Tok videos with Cap Cut
In addition to being able to use this effect from Tik Tok, you can also create videos on Capcut. This is also a video creation application that is used by many people at the moment. Specifically with Cap Cut you will do the following:
- First, you will open Cap Cut and then select the slow motion effect.
- Next, you can preview the effect you choose by selecting Preview
- Once you have selected the appropriate effect, you will proceed to upload the video you want to upload
- Continue you will press Export when you see the video you created is beautiful
- When the video is downloaded, you can choose to Save the video on your device or you can Share it on Tik Tok
- Depending on the item destination you want to use, if you want to upload a video to Tik Tok, then click Share and you’re done.
With this article, we have shown you how to make videos with slow motion Tik Tok effects in detail. Which you can choose any way can create the video you like most simply.